1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

NEW Custom Rodent Solution, User Rodent Solution w/sheath and New HCLE w/sheath

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by infocus2006, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infocus2006

infocus2006

Feb 18, 2012
    I have a Rodent solution that has been used and sharpened but not abused. It comes with a Kydex sheath w/ tek-loc but not for sure of the maker. The sheath fits perfect though with easy insertion and perfect retention. I also have a New/unused HCLE #999 with a few very faint sheath marks that you can barely see. Kydex sheath from unknown maker but fits perfect! I have been told this could be the last HCLE ever made due to Busse/kin never producing a #1000 in any knife. I am not certain on that but have been told that by a few people on here. Thank you for looking and feel free to ask questions! First "I'll take it" gets it followed by PM or email
    Rodent Solution w/sheath $130 shipped usps CONUS ONLY PAYPAL ONLY
    HCLE #999 w/sheath $170 shipped usps CONUS ONLY PAYPAL ONLY (the smudges are from oil on the blade and fingerprints)
    Fresh, MINT Custom Rodent Solution for cost from the Swamp $145 shipped usps CONUS ONLY PAYPAL ONLY
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. adlerburg

adlerburg

Aug 22, 2012
    I'll take the NEW RS on the bottom.. IF it comes with a sheath.. you can ship everything tomorrow :) together.
    PM Sent

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  3. infocus2006

infocus2006

Feb 18, 2012
    Email sent with Sheath offer New RS is on hold for the moment!

4. rpn

rpn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2008
    The red/black RS is amazing...nice buy! If i wasn't so broke, I would have been on that like white on rice...:thumbup:

5. infocus2006

infocus2006

Feb 18, 2012
    Red black RS is still for sale and price dropped to $140
    Price dropped on HCLE to $155
    Price dropped on user RS $120

6. adlerburg

adlerburg

Aug 22, 2012
    I'm sorry... Retracting as I thought it came with a sheath.. my bad for not clearly reading as I got excited at the site of this black/red beauty.. apologies offered.
    -Mick

7. stabber

stabber Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2004
    I'll take it

8. high desert

high desert

May 20, 2009
    disregard

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  9. infocus2006

infocus2006

Feb 18, 2012
    SPF to stabber! Pm sent with paypal addy! Thanks!

10. mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Jun 2, 2005
    is the user RS for sale still?

11. infocus2006

infocus2006

Feb 18, 2012
    All three all sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.