1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

New Duds

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by FingerBlade, Oct 1, 2012.

1. FingerBlade

FingerBlade Banned BANNED

Aug 14, 2012
    So thanks to wildog007 for the trade of some sweet new fuss for my Bk11. Everything is in perfect condition as he stated. Well done sir.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The grips are like nite and day..same thing with the sheath. It's a little smaller in all directions. Not sure who makes them I will have to ask him. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. DJG097

DJG097

Apr 19, 2009
    You have yourself a great setup over there. I really like that sheath.

3. CowboyStyle

CowboyStyle

Dec 25, 2011
    Sweet knife and sheath:thumbup:

4. tman038

tman038

Dec 21, 2011
    wow, really nice setup! use it well.

5. RogueBowie

RogueBowie

Nov 16, 2011
    The good thing about that sheath is that it will fit the BK-14 when you eventually see the light and cross over :D

6. Tanto63

Tanto63

Sep 11, 2010
    Very nice knife, sheath and handles... Are they black micarta? Also interested in that sheath. It looks nice and small.

Haha, The light has been shinning in My eyes for about a week now. I just pulled the trigger on a 14 with micarta scales....Should have them by Friday. In time for my Sat Bowhunt.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  7. FingerBlade

Aug 14, 2012
    Hey thanks DJG097, ya they are sweet rite. Another member here made the sheath, his name is Marion poff.

Thanks a lot cowboystyle!

And yes I will use it hard and put it away wet this weekend when I take it camping tman038.

Lol, hell ya RougueBowie I am definitely getting one, though it will problem be the 24. I can't friggin wait that thing looks so sweet, I don't know how I'm gonna make it till januaryish to get one.

Tanto63 O.B said they are died black, not sure if he did it or they came that way but they look like factory. They are very well done. Good luck on that hunt!

Thanks for looking guys.

8. Nsvens89

Nsvens89

Apr 26, 2011
    Does that 11 Have the new coating and laser etching? If so where did you pick it up?

9. FingerBlade

Aug 14, 2012
    Yes they are the new ones..mighty nice huh. Got them as a pair from kabar. Thanks for looking.