• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Graham - Outstanding Dealer

+3 in the last week. Awesome place to do business with and the shipping is next day when I use UPS ground. What more could you ask for :D

NGK is just plain and simply great. Their shipping and service is top-notch.

Another purchase last week for my Umnumzaan. Perfect as always going above and beyond in customer service. Left a reminder to myself to call and thank them tomorrow.

Ordered my second knife from them today. Had a question about the sheath and they actually took the time to measure and compare the two. Last knife was delivered very quickly and had no complaints. Much better to deal with than Kifecenter.com who has some attitude problems that had to be addressed before I could even order. And better than bladehq who has some of the same problems .

I bought the last Condor Bushlore that they had in stock. It's at home waiting for me, but I won't be home for another week or so. :( Very quick shipping.

Jester

Hi guys, I hear all praises for this site and decided to check them out. Found out that their prices are about 6-7$ higher than other online shops. Am I missing something here? Do the offer coupon codes for discounts to our members?

They may be a few bucks higher but if their site says they have something, they REALLY do. I've tried to buy from other vendors who had "better" prices but the upon ordering I learned the knife was not in stock. I'd rather pay $5 or $6 more and avoid the hassle.

Just made my second purchase from NGK and very happy with their service and product prices. Postage charges was extremely reasonable considering international postage. Will definitely do business again!

I am just going to beat a dead horse by stating this but..
I ordered a few knives from New Graham on 9-12-11 was later in the day, I received a delivery conformation email from them stating they ship the knives, well they arrived this afternoon, 9-15-11 and I could not be happier. I have to say they are a great group of people over there I give them...
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

As the years go by, I sound like a broken record regarding these folks. They are nothing short of excellent.

Just placed an order with them this afternoon. Can't wait to get my knives, very competitive price and everyone hear seems to love them.

Edit: Just got my knives today! They came in 2 days, i say thats pretty damn good. They have another new costumer.

Last edited:
They took great care of me. Small mishap was taken care of swiftly and to my satisfaction. Good people!

I totally agree. I have placed many orders with these fine folks and not been disappointed.

On one occasion the item I received was not what I expected. I gave them a call to see what had gone wrong and we found that the webmaster had mistakenly swapped the image of two very similar knives. They offered to ship me, overnight and free of charge, the pictured knife. They offered this in advance of me sending the other knife back, which is unheard of in retail. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere, have I received service this good. I make all my production knife purchases from them and recommend them any time I talk to someone about purchasing a knife.

Back