1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

New Hermes Engravograph, sell or trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Knifemaking Supplies & Tools' started by ken erickson, Feb 27, 2012.

1. ken erickson

ken erickson

Aug 27, 2004
    I have an excellent New Hermes Engravograph trophy pantograph engraver. I purchased this pantograph here on the forum a year or so ago and just have not set it up for what I had intended.This is the motorized spindle version. You can set it up to use rotary bits or non-rotary engravers. Comes with a set of fonts and accessories. At this time I prefer not to ship. I would like to sell for $425(firm). I also would consider a trade on a 9 inch Southbend lathe in good condition. Let me know what you have! I can supply more, better pictures if required.

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  2. Mark Knapp

Mark Knapp Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 20, 2009
    I will take it, thanks Mark

3. ken erickson

ken erickson

Aug 27, 2004
    Hi Mark,

I am sorry that I buried the , prefer not to ship part in the description.

If I did ship I would have to check with the post office and get a price.

Ken

4. Mark Knapp

Dec 20, 2009
    Well, I didn't see that right off but cought it shortly after. If I can talk you into shipping it, I would like to have it. Happy to pay whatever expenses are involved. Let's talk,thanks Mark

5. ken erickson

ken erickson

Aug 27, 2004
    Lets consider this sold to Mark, pending me checking with the post office on shipping.

Thanks Mark, pm sent.

Ken

6. Mark Knapp

Dec 20, 2009
    Paypaling right now, thanks Mark

7. Phil Dwyer

Phil Dwyer

Feb 28, 2006
    Mark: How will you use this? What will you do with it?

Ken: How did you use it? What did you do with it?

8. Mark Knapp

Dec 20, 2009
    I'm going to use it to put my mark on blades that do not etch well, like damascus. Or at least, that's what I think.

9. ken erickson

ken erickson

Aug 27, 2004
    I was going to use it to inlet shields into slipjoints as this one has the motorized spindle. A nice machine and I am sure it would have worked, just never got around to it. I just purchased a really nice vintage refurbished Unimat and this helped offset some of that cost.