1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

new paratraxx

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by raptor99, Apr 5, 2004.

1. raptor99

raptor99

Apr 4, 2004
    Just got my new Paratraxx. First impressions are OK, guess you get what you pay for. It feels pretty solid, but a little big. Their is no comparison between it and say the Beck WSK or the Tops Tracker. One very disappointing thing though is it is made in Pakistan....big bummer.......website doesn't tell you that. But I guess it could do some damage in the woods......Would have got higher marks if it was made in the U.S. I give it on first appearance a 7/10

2. Walking Man

Walking Man Banned

May 28, 2003
    Dude!!!
    Big mistake you should have gotten that other one that's really
    cheap.
    Sorry, if I can't find it right away, but that guy from "the Martialist" posted it a while ago, I'll see what I can do.

3. speedfan

speedfan

Sep 5, 2003
    What's the big deal about being made in Pakistan? I'm sure they make some pretty serious **** down there. They're more apt to use it that someone in say NYC.
    Richard

4. Walking Man

Walking Man Banned

May 28, 2003
  5. Phil Elmore

Phil Elmore

Feb 28, 2002
    Timber Pig Review

[​IMG]