New Photo Thread (warning photo heavy) PICS ONLY, NO CHATTING!!

Diz: I want it!

Mist: great pic! Loving the Corona and Knife!

Adam: This looks great! Hows it held up so far?

Exi: Very Very Nice!

Saw: nice scales, what are they made out of? Does it glow in the dark ;P

SG: Hahaha, she got pissed that I posted a pic of my phone with her on it, lol. Loving the sheath! Did you make the scales?

SG: Hahaha, she got pissed that I posted a pic of my phone with her on it, lol. Loving the sheath! Did you make the scales?

Hey man, I didn't make the scales, they are the standard RP knife scales that I textured, rounded and dyed with a touch of Rit to darken them up a bit.

SG: Hahaha, she got pissed that I posted a pic of my phone with her on it, lol.

As she should be! Shame on you for using her pretty face as a cheat to draw even more attention to those cool pics of yours! :p

Mist: great pic! Loving the Corona and Knife!

Thanks man, I like that shot a lot too. I was looking at this one earlier thinking that with those colors how cool it would look accompanying the sirloin and prawn on my plate next time I'm at the Back Inn Cafe'...I think the contrast of the colors would look great with the browns and blacks (I like my steak burnt on the outside/pink in the middle) of the steak and gold of the tempura...but perhaps I should wait till I get its little brother and use it instead...probably better to have an ESEE-3 out in the art district, in a four star restaurant...d@mn this recession, damn it to all to h*ll :grumpy:

ForPhotoThread.jpg

What camera are you using? It brings out the bg green so vibrantly! I love it! I was talking to my dads security guy and didn't even show him my new rc3 mil yet, and I was talking about practicing out in nearby azusa canyon, and he said "You know whats a great knife? The Rat Cutlery ones! Give those a jingle on google, you won't want to go out with a cheap s&w big 5 special again after you get one of those bad boys!"

I pulled out my 3 and my new izzie, "Like these?" hahaha. He owes me a beer now...lol. He got me a training knife from cold steel, hes ganna practice with me this coming weekend, hes kind of scary...but I always wanted to know how to use my knife further in a sense of self preservation.

And I cut myself last week with my 3, even as careful as I was trying to be. Bell Peppers, Tomatos...etc? My new enemies lol.

Off topic, do you have any more pictures? You have a great eye, loving what you're posting! I seem to only be good at taking pics of women :(

I kind of miss my Nikon D700 now...damn this recession.

What camera are you using? It brings out the bg green so vibrantly! I love it!

Off topic, do you have any more pictures? You have a great eye, loving what you're posting! I seem to only be good at taking pics of women :(

I kind of miss my Nikon D700 now...damn this recession.

It's a Canon A590IS, it does do well with shades of green, one of the reasons I like it so much... living in a "rain forest" and all.

IMG_3936.jpg

And yes....I have lots and lots...and lots of pictures. Being good at taking pics of women isn't a bad thing snapped a couple of candid shots of Lisa the other day for the next "wives with knives" thread while I was out taking some photos of my RC-4 and I realized there and then that I really do need to get her an ESEE knife too, and one with a drop sheath to wear to the creek ;). I do however have a nice new ESEE fire starter on the way :D I'm wanting an EOS so yes I agree, damn this recession!

IMG_4133.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a few from a 2 day 4 wheeling trip I took this weekend.
P4101324.jpg

P4101335.jpg

Here I am.30+ hours straight awake,8 beer and riding all day.I'm lucky to even see the fire let alone make it.
P4101334.jpg

The 2 hardest worked bikes in Southern New Brunswick.By weekend's end...380 KM round trip.
P4101332.jpg

Heres my RC-3 again with its cnc machined custom sheat, Ive added the acrylic handle that I made at work during my lunchbreak. The handles are identical to the stock ones when it comes to shape and size.

Rat4.jpg

Rat6.jpg

Rat5.jpg

Last edited:
No problem, have been using the knife batoning small wood out in the snow, works just fine. But the grip of the handle is still as slippery as the orange G10´s I got for it.

Heres my RC-3 again with its cnc machined custom sheat, Ive added the acrylic handle that I made at work during my lunchbreak. The handles are identical to the stock ones when it comes to shape and size.

Rat4.jpg

Rat6.jpg

Rat5.jpg

HA! That is one of the coolest pics I've seen in a long time! great job!

I love how the Izula looks so much bigger in this picture than it does in my hand....

IMG_3316.jpg

Cricket, I just had an accident. Shame on you! There should be a warning for something so sexy! Nice sheath! Eyyy how much????? ;) Hahaha.

Back