1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

New Titanium Resistor // Black Diamond Carbide Edge // Urban Survival Doom Zombie

Discussion in 'SnodyLand' started by Snody, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Snody

Snody The Realist Maker in the Game Moderator

Sep 10, 2004
    Thanks for supporting SnodyKnives
    Preview of the New 6al4v Titanium Resistor featuring our Black Diamond Carbide Edge.
    Much Respect from Texas.
    [youtube]0P1RotcwCQA[/youtube]

2. weinerd

weinerd

Feb 12, 2011
    Droolworthy!

3. ArtisticCutleryQuest

ArtisticCutleryQuest Banned

Feb 8, 2012
    good lord pimp, with the pace you are setting in the first quarter of 2012, these other knife makers better start coming to your knife making classes on youtube are they are going to find themselve broke.

You are an Artist man, that's all I can say, you are making more than knives in your shop these days. I'm in awe.

4. Contained

Contained

Jun 12, 2010
    Those things are killer! Really lookin foreword to what you're putting out in 2012.

Respect from Houston, Tx,
    Noah

5. crcornish

crcornish

Mar 27, 2010
    :eek:Proof positive that the best can still get better and better. I would love an opportunity to surrender some of my hard earned $$ for one of those blades. The smaller blade with the ring on the end is MONEY. Awesome work brother.

6. jdthesaint

jdthesaint

Jul 20, 2011
    yes !
    where can one get a Ti resistor those are sick !