New ZT/Hinderer Flipper is Coming!!!0560/0561

wouldnt it be cool to get those extra scales right from Rick Hinderer Knives? ;)

Rick

Are you going to offer scales for the collaboration knives? I had to look at your website (been awhile since I have been there, nice upgrade!) but it appears that you do not at this time. Are you hinting at a possibility of these offerings?

Way to stop in and tease about the flipper colab without providing pics!

I just jumped on a pre-order to get my 0551 hopefully in the next shipment, you guys are going to cost me MORE money.

Come on with more details. You gentlemen have had MORE than enough time to discuss what details can leak :D

wouldnt it be cool to get those extra scales right from Rick Hinderer Knives? ;)

Rick

Does this mean that the new flipper's scale will be interchangable with the XM-18? Doubtful. Or does it mean that you're going to make them for the collaberation knives? I'd buy one for my 0551 in a heart beat. :thumbup:

I answered my own question by looking at your post in the ZT0550 thread:

Wouldnt it be cool if you could order different scales for the 0551/0550 right from Rick Hinderer Knives? Just like what we do for the XM series with the inter changable scales..;) ;)

Rick

Super cool. I take this to mean that the new flipper will be made on the same frame too.

I answered my own question by looking at your post in the ZT0550 thread:

Super cool. I take this to mean that the new flipper will be made on the same frame too.

No,it does not mean that its made on the same frame

like I said before its a different knife

No,it does not mean that its made on the same frame

like I said before its a different knife

Oh, ok. I guess you can manufacture as many different scales as necessary. I'd love a blaze orange scale for my 0551.

Otherwise,how could this thread get to be 92 posts long,:grumpy: without some mindless drivel from Gnarly?

Thanx! Mr. Rick H., and Mr. Thomas W.! for listening to our begging/wheedling/whining/cajoling pleas for a ZT/H flipper.

Really love the ZT/H 0551- SN 0104.
Proud to have been on Kershawguy's pre-order list for the ZT/H 0550,since Day One.
But a FLIPPER! My prayers are being answered.Old Fumblethumb thanx you!

(Insert picture here,of heart,with cockles being warmed.)

Thanx! for starting the thread,AlphaHunter....I'm still chuckling over the reference to the Old Red Backed Hymnal,in the other thread. ;)

~Gnarly

Otherwise,how could this thread get to be 92 posts long,:grumpy: without some mindless drivel from Gnarly?

Thanx! for starting the thread,AlphaHunter....I'm still chuckling over the reference to the Old Red Backed Hymnal,in the other thread. ;)

~Gnarly
How about....." Jesus loves the little children" ;) LOL!!!

There are many people here on the forums who do that sort of work too, Dobson being my favorite :thumbup:

Yea,that may be so but I'm thinking having a Hinderer/ZT collaboration knife with the option of putting a Hinderer scale on it would be pretty cool!:)

BTW, I havent had a chance to talk with Thomas about any other releases on the new flipper! But, I just know you guys are going to love it!!

Rick

Yea,that may be so but I'm thinking having a Hinderer/ZT collaboration knife with the option of putting a Hinderer scale on it would be pretty cool!:)

BTW, I havent had a chance to talk with Thomas about any other releases on the new flipper! But, I just know you guys are going to love it!!

Rick

Did you like the scales I posted? Just curious. I know you work Carbon Fiber but have you done any mixed color G10 like the tan and black?

You have me pumped and my wife mad. I keep looking at my Iphone for updates on the two threads. LOL!:D

Rick

I hope I won't love it, my wallet cant afford me to love it :D

Rick

I was referring to the 0551, not with your new flipper. If you're also doing a scale collab with the 0551 then wow, you're the man. :D

Wasn't intending on stepping on your toes, Rick. Love your work :thumbup:

Take care.

Back