NJ Steel Baron Did It Again!

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. We made another new website. And I have to say, this one is kind of awesome. I hope you all will check it out. With this one done, we and myself especially, hope to be a lot more involved on the forums. Tell stories, like when I dropped 3000 pounds of steel off a truck at Blade this year, talk about steel, like the AEB-L cutlery grade that just arrived, or just hang out to get verbally abused. Check out the site, there's events, a blog that I hope some of you will be able to contribute to, and more and more to come. Thanks for reading this and pass it along.

You got it, bro...... I love your pop and look forward to meeting you at some point. Sushi for the boys, again!

I saw it this morning when ordering but it was still in transition from the old server. Looks good and easy to navigate! Thanks for all you do for us and if no others agree than thanks from me.

Awesome! I was the first person to "Like" NJSB on Facebook!

Vast improvement in the web page. Congrats to whoever did it.

Now you really need to figure out some (probably meaningless) pictures for
the different steel types just to get rid of the ugly (but equally meaningless)
no picture symbols for them. I mean, really, how different do two pieces of
steel look?

Saw it today when I replied to an email to your Dad. I like the looks of this one, but I sure wish you would have all of one type of steel widths and thicknesses and their prices showing on one page similar to the old site. I don't care for the drop down menus. If I want several different widths and thicknesses, that's a lot of drop down menus to work through only to find out that some of them are out of stock!

Keep up the good work!

Cool and congrats! Can't wait to grab some of that AEB-L cutlery grade! When might that go up?

You guys rock! You have what any knifemaker needs. If I am asked about steel, I always refer them to the Baron. Thanks for doing this.

Very nice! I just made my first order from you a couple days ago, I can't wait til the steel fairy shows up! :D

On the new site, if you can add a steel to your cart, does that mean it is in stock?

Seems I cant check out with the new site. Ill try again tomorrow. Cool ya got some W2 and L6 in stock.

I like the looks of this one, but I sure wish you would have all of one type of steel widths and thicknesses and their prices showing on one page similar to the old site. I don't care for the drop down menus. If I want several different widths and thicknesses, that's a lot of drop down menus to work through only to find out that some of them are out of stock!

Keep up the good work!

What he said. I'll be placing an order soon but will probably just call you to see what you have in stock, since everything isn't actually listed.

Hoping my first order from you gets to me before the weekend so I can play for a while. Really looking forward to it. Like the new site too.

Very nice updates! I like the pictures of knives associated with the steels and how easy to navigate now. It would be nice to have a 2nd view where you could see a grid type view for price comparisons. Maybe pick something like 154cm and .140" then hit a "grid" button and see all sizes, lengths and costs for a given thickness? ...just an idea.

I do like the look of the site and the graphics too! Nice work!

Looking forward to seeing it! After my next show I'm going to be stocking up on a big 'ol pile of steel and I'll be checking it out for sure!!

CPM S35-VN
Thickness
Choose an option…. 103"/113"
Width
Choose an option…1.5"
Length
Choose an option…36"
$4,463.00

DAMMM prices have gone up. lol Im sure its just supposed to be 44.63

Back