NMFSH ! ! ! ! ! ! . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ? . . . . . . Say What????

+1 :thumbup:

So much for the NMLBSHBM ;)

But..... I'll settle for a NMFSH for the time being :D

I was thinking the same thing, Amy-0 said the Shop was so busy with current orders, I thought the next knife would be the NMLBSHBM in January time frame, oh well guess I have to make some changes soon with my plans, because if this knife is as bad ass as I think it will be, it will be a must have for sure.

Its gonna be hard to beat the original. 25" imo :)

But I can't wait to see it:D

My bank account cannot keep up with Jerry Busse.

The pusher-man with his knives of crack knows how to time the release of models just a bit too fast for the bulk of the craving addicts to spend their dough on anything else (except booze) :D.

St. Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the...

Sounds great! I can't wait to see it!

I was about to go for a NMSFNO but this has me thinking! I may be all in if we could get some pics for eye candy!

A real newbie question: Is there a guide to all these acronyms I can look up somewhere?

I'm sure they're all family-friendly. :D

Government WARNING: Buying INFI may be dangerous to your checking account. It can cause serious financial ruin and your wife to leave you. Possible loss of house may result. There may also be other issues lasting longer than 4 hours.

Jerry has been asked to fund public service ads that depict a man living in a van down by the river with a tiny Busse Combat Custom Shop sticker on its rusty bumper.

A real newbie question: Is there a guide to all these acronyms I can look up somewhere?

I'm sure they're all family-friendly. :D

what exactly does the "fusion" part mean! heck of a tough word to use as a search term...

Your piglet homework assignment is to find the Busse acronym list in the Stickies at the top of this forum. First one back wins.

Jerry,

From now on, plezse used a bigger sized font when you type. I take your "Let's Drink! suggestions literally - every time I c it I have another drink or too or three and now my vision is blurry and i can't read your messagesi.

You said something about a smoked fished with bacon? i wnat one!

Let's drink!

Back