NMFSH ! ! ! ! ! ! . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ? . . . . . . Say What????

Bring It !!!!!! I have been waiting on this one......my credit cards are smoking....

Guys you must drink the Busse cool aid and be very very calm in these situations, all good things come in time!

That is awesome. I want one! I might buy one as an early christmas present to myself. With all these nice knives Jerry I might as well just have my paycheck forwarded straight to you lol.

My wallet just self destructed...

I hate you all!!!

I hope to god I get working again in the next month or so or I'll be going hungry.... I need my infi more...
(need to loose weight anyway:D)

Where are the pics?!!!???!

1. PICS???? I'm like a child (some people could make the argument that I am a child), I need pics.
2. I looked in my fridge and didnt find any of this "Busse cool aid" stuff.
3. PICS????
4. Now to find a way to get the cash :rolleyes:

My wallet just self destructed...

I hate you all!!!

I hope to god I get working again in the next month or so or I'll be going hungry.... I need my infi more...
(need to loose weight anyway:D)

Where are the pics?!!!???!

Same here... Need work to pay for INFI (and food for the kids I guess, I'm told they can't eat grass;))
Will work for INFI..Needs to get me a Steel Heart and this would be the PERFECT start...

Cant wait to wrap one or both of my hands around this; I can see this Nuclear Smoked INFI may defy the Law of Entropy

There is a Black Bear in alaska shittin NMFBM's maybe he'll shit some NMFSH too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back