1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Nontron Knives

Discussion in 'Blade Discussion Forum Archive' started by drshame, Dec 13, 1998.

1. drshame

drshame

Oct 4, 1998
    I got my first holiday gift from my wife today, who's noticed my passion for pointy objects: A mail-ordered Nontron French Knife.

It's got a 440 Stainless Steel spearpoint blade folding stiffly out of a stabilized boxwood handle branded with a couple of inverted V patterns and stainless steel bolsters.

Anyone know anything about these...since it's now got to take the place of my Sebenzas, Daltons, Benchmade's...et, al that I carry to keep her happy.

It's a totally non-locking, non-tactical folder I suspect could well be a French fruit
    and cheese knife. It is pretty sharp though.

PS: Do i dare leave Knife Catalogues lying around with circles around my favorites, or hide any prices so she'll never know what they really cost????