1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Not Enough Thumbs to Put up for BladeHQ!

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Decimator22, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Decimator22

Decimator22

Sep 9, 2010
    I have recently been in the market for a ZT 0560. I started shopping around to find the best price and make sure I ordered from a reputable dealer etc. etc.
    I started checking out Amazon for the best price I could find on the thing. But the places that shipped for cheap, didn't have that many people submitting reviews and I wanted to search on for a more reputable source. Then I remembered that BHQ does price matching!

So I picked up my phone and gave 'em a ring. After a brief time on hold, a gentleman by the name of Nate answered.
    I informed him that I would like to order a knife and wondered if he could do a price match for me. I provided him with the Model and item number, as well as that the price was on Amazon. He put me on hold for about 20 seconds and came back with $225 SHIPPED. That's all I had to hear.

All in all BladeHQ's speed and quality of service was :thumbup:OUT-F***ING-STANDING:thumbup:. Highly recommended!

Order from BHQ!

2. BladeHQ

BladeHQ Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 2, 2002
    Thanks Decimator! I am glad you had a great experience.

3. Decimator22

Decimator22

Sep 9, 2010
    No problem guys. You deserve it. This was my first order from you, but you should know you now have a life long customer. I look forward to future orders. And with Prices and service like yours, all y'all have to do is:
    [​IMG]lol

4. Maniacal Pete

Maniacal Pete

Oct 16, 2010
    I went there in person last month, that was a mistake. :eek: :p

5. Decimator22

Decimator22

Sep 9, 2010
    Elaborate.

6. Striderco

Striderco

Jun 17, 2010
    I love Blade HQ! Great dealer! Highly recommend! :thumbup:

7. jeepin

jeepin Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2003

meaning there was so many knives he wanted to buy.

8. woody d

woody d Banned

Jan 29, 2010
    BladeHQ is the ONLY place i order from online.:thumbup::thumbup:

9. jac8610

jac8610

Dec 4, 2010
    Most of my knives have come from bladehq, and I drool over their selection daily. I've always been impressed by their operation and agree with op most vigoursly!

10. PitbullShogun

PitbullShogun

Apr 14, 2011

well thats to be epected when ordering from bladeHQ

11. Decimator22

Decimator22

Sep 9, 2010
    Gotcha! I read it like he had a bad experience. lol