1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Now Accepting Paypal

Discussion in 'JK Handmade Knives' started by JK Knives, Nov 6, 2011.

1. JK Knives

JK Knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 6, 2001
    As of today, I am accepting Paypal for orders. Email me for info.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  2. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Seriously?Woohoo,no more lost MOs.
    Thanks John.

3. KYenglish

KYenglish

Nov 26, 2010
    Cooilo, I did just get a bunch of checks I ordered to get around the money order business though, still they;'ll come in handy and paypal is quicker anyway. :p

4. frontiertom

frontiertom Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2004
    I think this is wonderful too John! Way to go! I think this will be easier for you in the long run, and it will probably bring you some business you might not have gotten before! I'm happy with that, it will make it easier, faster, and no more having to worry if the check got to you, or if the U.S.P.S lost it or tore it up on the way! All you'll have to do now, is drop a quick e-mail to whoever you are dealing with to confirm you got it, and PayPal acknowledged it! There have been a couple of times it took PayPal awhile to get the payment and acknowledgemet to the person that I was paying for something but, it all worked out in the end! I just know this is going to work better for you, even having to pay for the service!

5. JackHammer

JackHammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2010
    This is definitely a plus!