1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Nutnfancy Reviewed the Sebenza. Hmm...

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Aidansdaddy17, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aidansdaddy17

Aidansdaddy17

Mar 30, 2012
  2. johnnytoxin

johnnytoxin

May 24, 2010
    I just started watching it and he is already calling it a tactical folding knife. Wtf? Come on.......

3. RiverRat84

RiverRat84

Sep 21, 2011
    "Dude, I'm gonna like spend 20 minutes talking about how I'm gonna review the knife, and Dude, I am so awesome, and Dude I have no idea what I'm reviewing "....:barf:

Civil and educated ...I tried, I swear I did:D

4. US-STEEL

US-STEEL

Aug 6, 2012
    ^^^this^^^ I can't get past the Tactical Sebenza label. Whats up next for review, the Strider SnG Gentleman's Folder?

5. Aidansdaddy17

Aidansdaddy17

Mar 30, 2012
    Haha. Exactly! I don't get it. I tried too! Hilarious. Why doesn't he review the Umnumzaan then? CRK pretty much has made a knife that touches all points pertainting to all aspects of an EDC.

6. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
  7. Jan I

Jan I

Dec 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

8. Ken44

Ken44 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2005
    ^ That's pretty funny Jan I:D

I will never watch a Nutfancy review. I did watch one a year or two ago, but never again.

That's about as civil as I can be.

9. Striderco

Striderco

Jun 17, 2010
    He is kind of annoying at times. Dude he says dude like alot dude. But no one else is doing reviews like he does so I ll watch one of his once in awhile dude. He kept saying how expensive the Seb is. But dudes I bet he has a big collection of them! Dude like 13 of em! LOL

10. jwolf90

jwolf90

Oct 17, 2011
    No offense but nutn fancy don't know nutn when it comes to knives, and I can't believe how many views he gets:barf:

11. Aidansdaddy17

Aidansdaddy17

Mar 30, 2012
    Dude! I missed it...oh well. :D

12. JPR984

JPR984

Aug 4, 2010
    His speech patterns kinda remind me of Dwight Schrute....

13. frontline29

frontline29

Oct 7, 2008
    IMO,
    his reviews are geared towards guys who are just getting into knives, and don't know any better at that time.

Which is sad, because he has so many followers/die hard TNPer's that will now cast the Sebenza in a negative light.

I liked, and watched his videos when I was a newb and was first getting into knives.
    But now as my knowledge has increased I find very few things that I agree with him on now.

I'm mean seriously, he called the Sebenza a douche knife...:rolleyes:

14. BlitzMonk3y

BlitzMonk3y

May 5, 2012
    lol children...knock him if you will but he speaks the truth. I love BMW's but I will admit it is a douche car. I do not agree with tactical folder though. I am a knife snob. I look at cheap Chinese knives and scoff, but in my mind I do realize that the function of a folding knife is simple utility and smaller tasks. Calm down people it will be ok...

15. Aidansdaddy17

Aidansdaddy17

Mar 30, 2012
    Relax blitz :) Most of us are calm. This is more sarcasm/fun than anything. What he says or any of us us just an opinion. If you earn your money, spend it how you will. If you prefer a certain knife review, then support it. That is the beauty of this site/forum. People should be able to be happy, mad, sad and pissed. What does it really matter in the end? Off subject.....Sorry daddy.

16. russde

russde Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2011
    I protest!!

17. Tripton

Tripton

May 26, 2008
    $410 is a lot of money. Imagine what a Sebenza would cost if he bought 100 of them, had them painted, and then he scratched his name into the coating.

If people will pay $150 for a Chinese Spyderco with his "modifications", imagine what they would pay for an actual, nice knife.

18. frontline29

frontline29

Oct 7, 2008
    Lol! :D :thumbup:

19. lithoman

lithoman

Apr 5, 2006
    Crap....now I got to sell all of my sebenzas and the value just dropped.
    nib small sebe.....75 bucks...any takers?

20. lithoman

lithoman

Apr 5, 2006
    price drop........35 bucks:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.