OFF TOPIC - Titaniac - Show us you titanium stuff!

lozdesign7

Gold Member

I love this metal and are usually totally sucked into buying it whenever possible. That said most of the items pictured are really great and well worth the money IMO.

Would love to see yours! :thumbup:

DSCN0221.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet gear! Is that hammer titanium as well? If so very nice!

I only have a few things that are Ti, but like you I love the stuff. :)

Oh and my watch and wedding ring also........ plus a few other things which I can not think of right now.

CitizenPromasterTough.jpg

Don't know how to post pics but I got the prybar to match that hammer and a ring .:eek:

I have a few things, the picture shows Ti tooth picks C/F chopsticks TI pribar
I have a few other bits like credit card knives.
Richard

Toothpickchopstick2.jpg

I love these :)

IMG_5592.jpg

P1010112.jpg

IMG_0722-1.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_6457.jpg

I bought ona them D22 beads off ya Dave, Shows us some more pics of that bracelet!

Dave that bracelet that Bringham is wearing is sik! Tell me more?????

Say hi to the fella too!

I Love all Things Titanium as well, i've got a wilderness instructor belt with titanium buckle, a Ti-Card and a Ti Bottle opener from nemesis knives, but this is the only thing i've got a picture of, My SAR global tool Titanium Comb:

545757_10150882194729180_1141078808_n.jpg

My Luminox 6604 titanium dive watch and my titanium toothpick - don't leave home without it.

Yes the Hammer is a Stilletto, they are just ok. I have been through about 4 of them and now I am back to good old Estwing steel hammer. Stillettos are good for....... say, nailing off a deck or finish carpentry but not so good for the rest.

I have a great regard for Titanium as a light weight material for certain essential outdoor kit ... for me cooking utensils and stoves are it's best use ... for a long time I have been using an MSR Titan Kettle as my main mess tin/kettle/cup. The weight and design is just ideal for belt worn webbing.

38639_115819.jpg

You can either use it in conjunction with light weight stoves ... or on camp fires ... it is a great all rounder.

Using titanium for a multi fuel stove which can fit into the MSR Titan Kettle ... I really like the Ti-Tri Inferno which can be used with wood as a natural resource fuel ...

CharlestonPeakAug2009033web.jpg

The wood burning option is very efficient ...

CharlestonPeakAug2009028-web.jpg

You don't need much for a good flame ...

CharlestonPeakAug2009030web.jpg

This boils a full kettle in around 5 mins ...

These stoves are made by Trail Designs .... they also do a good fuel tablet stove in titanium called the Gram Cracker ...

Here is a link ...

http://www.traildesigns.com/stoves/caldera-stoves

My other liking for titanium is in it's use with a good lock knife ... this frame lock is a custom dama steel and titanium by Mike Lamprey ...

100_0016.jpg

Back