1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Off Topic:

Discussion in 'JK Handmade Knives' started by frontiertom, Apr 18, 2012.

1. frontiertom

frontiertom Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2004
    Well Guys, we had a real American Icon die today at age 82! Dick Clark was one of those people that never seemed to age! And he was also one of those kinds of people that you never thought about him dying, and not being here! Anyone born back in the 50's will understand what I am saying! That's one that I will especially miss, because I have always been into music so much! I can't tell you how many times I watched "American Band Stand" but, it had to be mighty important for me to miss it! A salute to Dick Clark!

ft

2. outdoorsfan

outdoorsfan

Sep 30, 2009
    RIP Mr Clark

3. JK Knives

JK Knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 6, 2001
    I always watched American Bandstand, and for you other old guys, how about "Where The Action Is", which was on right after school in the late 1960`s.

4. fmendez

fmendez

Dec 20, 2007
    I was watching the news tonite and they had a segment of him after his stroke. I think it was very courageos of him to face the cameras and talk about his ordeal.Youth springs eternal.
    Saludos, Mr. Clark

5. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    I thought he was a class act.

6. protourist

protourist Sailin' a reach before a followin' sea. Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Last week the guy that you never wanted to see at your door passed and today the one that you always expect to see at New Years.
    Damn. RIP gents.

7. mqqn

mqqn Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Godspeed Mr. Clark.

mqqn