• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olamic Wayfarer 247 & Medford Micro Praetorian T ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trades
PayPal only
Price is all in, I cover PayPal fees and shipping (US only)
Contact me any way you like, I'll go by the earliest time stamp
All sales are final

First is an Olamic Wayfarer 247 M390 base model $325>$300 TYD
I got this lightly used from another forum member. He had sharpened it and had Olamic re-blast the handles right before I got it. I've carried it a little and used it a few times for light tasks like paper, tape, etc. There are some tool marks on the pivot, they were there when I got it; I've never taken it apart. The handles still look great, there is 1 light hairline scratch on the pocket clip, the satin finish on the blade is like new. Detent is very strong, this thing fires like a rocket with solid lockup. It is perfectly centered and there is no blade play in any direction. This is a very solid, well built knife; custom quality in a mid-tech. I'm only selling it because the handle is not quite right for me and I prefer slightly larger blades. Comes with zipper pouch, pivot tool and certificate of authenticity.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/fxm1vzuujyfay5d/AAC6jaHZXieQ4H33rVQHcIuUa

Next is a Medford Micro Praetorian T with PVD drop point blade and tumbled Ti handles $550>$525 TYD
I bought this brand new from a large, well known website. It is brand new, never carried, cut with, played with or fondled, or used in any way whatsoever. Has only been out twice, once when I got it and once for pics. Blade centering is perfect with solid early lockup and zero blade play in any direction. Comes with all original packaging and papers.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/w38138jnujib8id/AAD31Y3DZUrMvY-F6uCTKBmta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back