• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olight M20 Warrior TITANIUM 1 of 500, Benchmade 1150-1 Pen, Reactor Meltdown Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyingbreed

BANNED
I have 3 pretty nice gadgets up for trade. First is a brand new in box (nice box too!) Olight M20 Warrior Titanium limited edition of only 500 made. It has been out of the box once and I placed 2 brand new Surefire CR123's in it and checked out funcionality then took them back out and put it away. I believe the one I have up for trade is # 185 but I will check to be sure. Comes with all the accessories including: leather holster, lanyard, battery case, a Smooth reflector (has an OP in it), manual and a small baggy with extra tailcap button and o-rings. 3 levels of output w/ a max of 500 lumens and strobe. SST-50 LED. As far as I know it is all titanium.

Second is a new in the box and discontinued Benchmade 1150-1 ink pen. Black with blue underneath the cap. Ink is blue but you can get what you want from Fisher. Very nice pen.

Last I have slightly used Reactor Meltdown watch model 72501 in the stainless case it came in and also the black box the case was in =). Extra links and manual. It is the Titanium nitride model with the carbon fiber dial. Here are specs:

Full size case.
Day/date quartz movement for exceptional accuracy.
Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
Secure “screw bar” case-to-band interface provides 5 to 7 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance.
Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
Depth rated to 200M (20ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
Reactor Meltdown Dive Watch Specifications:

Case diameter: 42mm
Thickness: 13.9mm
Weight: 189 grams
Width at lug: 28.4mm
Width at clasp: 22mm

I will get pics up later today. Looking for Microtech OTF's, nice dive or tactical watches, other higher end lights, gun stuff, other knives, or??? Let me know what you have.
Thanks

So what ever happened to your BJ LE, as I mentioned I had somne Surefire lights as well but never heard back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back