order status and projects

it's not that big- bigger than the regular small necker, and a bit bigger than the pattern 2 necker, but only like a half inch or so.

The sgian dubh orders are all messed up, i'm trying to sort out right now who has the white handle/blued blade version ordered and who wants a regular one. I'm definitely doing one up in tan canvas micarta

I think I once mentioned a white handle with blued blade. But they all sound nice.

I share Sierra's concerns, but if you think one could work as a necker, I'd be game. I betcha it would work well.

could offer with dual sheaths. Necker and.... ?

I'm taking my time on the white micarta. trying to keep things clean and getting my large surface bluing skills up. I'm putting out the first all blued blade later this week.

There we go! Now I can track it down. Somehow a few things got mixed up on my list when some orders got changed.

Well, good! you have a heat treated blade- probably a week before I can seriously get the scales on, I'm working with some new bluing and want to make sure I'm good with it first.

yah- I just built a new computer install this weekend and have to resort a few things. I've got a plenty going! very close to done on several more projects, hoping to have enough taken care of today and tomorrow to have an update that makes me happy!

got a mostly complete update. missing some of my non-ordered projects still

Thanks for the update. Doesn't look like you'll be bored anytime soon.

far from bored. I sometimes get overwhelmed when I'm trying to finish projects that aren't orders, and stock up for a show.

Getting better. Every month I make a good solid change to the shop that makes work go faster.

I usually update the first post to show more of what's going on. I'm a flustered with the new computer I built and having things going through multiple email, pm, and my notebook- yikes.

I usually update the first post to show more of what's going on. I'm a flustered with the new computer I built and having things going through multiple email, pm, and my notebook- yikes.

Thanks Christof,
Computers are great when they are running smoothly. When they aren't, it can be a frustrating pain in the patooty. (Did anyone else watch MASH years ago?)
Hope your computer is humming along soon.

I have a love-hate relationship with computers. OK, mostly hate.

Yep It really Help's to know a Good Computer Tech., We got a Guy here In Omaha that does are Work and he's real resonable, Good Luck In getting thing's Worked out Christof,

Hello Christof, If you get a chance for a Work In progress picture, I'd Love to see the 9" Blade's on the Modern Seax and the BackWood's Tactical In a Nice side by side picture, I just want a Sneak Peak of the two 9" Beauty's ! And If you want you could also add the Sgian Dubh In the pic. Thank's !

I need to be better about updating this. I am in reno selling sharp things! back sunday night

Hope Reno is a success!

(It'd be nice to see "Alaskan model Wilderness Knife" on the projects list. :cool:

Last edited:
I need to be better about updating this. I am in reno selling sharp things! back sunday night

I'm ready for our Gun Show Season, Here In Eastern Nebraska most of are Big Gun Show's run from Early Fall to Late Spring, Some of the smaller Show's In the BooneDock's are Good you just never know what your gonna Find ! Good Luck with your Sale's at the Show ! And If you bring some Knive's back let us know what's Left For Sale ! :thumbup: :cool:

Updating here- my website is currently being worked on and all the currently broken photo links will be fixed soon.

Back