1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Osprey Nest Mung Thread

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  2. Warrior108

Warrior108 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Understood and congrats! I've looked at that blue Hunter many times. If you've received it already, how do you like it?

3. AdamZC

AdamZC

Sep 27, 2015
    Thanks! I'm glad you didn't buy it while I was waiting for funds to clear... it's great. Extremely sharp and much lighter than expected. That blue maple is very cool. This photo doesn't do it justice. [​IMG]I also have the Ranger to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Guys! I keep checking the sales thread for knives but I'm not seeing any. ???

Bump for the Mung thread :D

5. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    Same here Jerry, while I'm waiting for a K-Raptor and a UDC IN OD green with natural pins and liners .... lol I'm campaigning hard for that one!

6. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Someone buy Jerry's Razorback and Shrike before I loose my mind

7. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Inbox is cleared out and awaiting your PMs Sir! I do layaway :encouragement:

8. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    ~Hello Danny this is the Shrike calling please rescue me!! My current owner has me locked up in a safe for weeks, sometimes months at a time. Save me Please!!

9. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2013
    I'm seriously in considerations to try and sell a couple of knives to fund one or both before he changes his mind... or someone snatches them up.