Owners! Post up your Backwoods and KFU knife photos.

You're welcome. I personally never use a tripod, even when using my light box. Too cumbersome for me. I just take tons of shots, and pick out the good ones. I've really learned how to control my steadiness. I even hold my breath sometimes.
Let's put it this way .. I shoot a pistol much better ('

2dtkls.jpg
BE WELL .. GH

Well got another package of perfection yesterday from Chris. It will never bump my funky little EDC but this is by far the best looking knife you have ever made in my humble opinion. Blade to handle ratio is dead on perfect. Sharp as hell (as usual) and the liners are perfect with the black palm. Hope you sketched this one out. It needs to be a permanent knife in your line up. Again, my very biased opinion. :) Thanks Chris for really listening to what I wanted and giving it to me to a T.

DSCF00251.jpg

DSCF00261.jpg

DSCF00271.jpg

DSCF00331.jpg

DSCF00341.jpg

DSCF00361.jpg

A little jealous. That's a beautiful blade man, I love it.

DSCF00261.jpg

Had some of my fire pistons out tonight, just messing around with them, and got the idea to take a few shots of my wide blade EDC.

007-10.png

012-7.png

008-11.png

015-5.png

016-2.png

Thanks guys.

[Damn,that warrnie with the hamon is sweet!I don't remember seeing it on the ex. /QUOTE]
LOL, That's because it has never been on the exchange Mykel. That is a true custom made
for me by Bill. Also that's not a harmon. The steel is San Mia. It's hard to see in those pics,
but it's a combo of W2 and 203E. Here's a couple of close ups of the blade.
PICT0006-1.jpg

PICT0003-1.jpg

If you look close the top half is a layering of the two steels, basicly Damascus, with the
bottom of the blade being one steel. Bill did a great WIP on this knife, here's the link.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/877114-W.I.P.-watch-and-learn-process-of-making-a-knife-quot-Imwilson-s-san-mia-wharnie-quot

Thanks IM,guess I should read all the stickies huh.:eek:
I love a hand made knife & these guys sure makes some nice ones.
You must have been really jonesin' to get it in hand after seeing the WIP.
I know I would have been.
Grats man.

Thanks IM,guess I should read all the stickies huh.:eek:
I love a hand made knife & these guys sure makes some nice ones.
You must have been really jonesin' to get it in hand after seeing the WIP.
I know I would have been.
Grats man.

You have no idea. Imagine how I felt when Bill gave me the worng tracking number.... on purpose!! Showed the
damn thing was in California. Talk about adding gray hairs.
:sour:

OK . Here's my prized KFU Neck Knife after you judgment guys beat the shit out of it ..
I'll take some Macro shots after I send it back to the finest maker,Chris; for a revamp of the finest edge available to human kind ,)
I will soon learn how to photograph this type of knife properly after getting more lights !

9rofgl.jpg

2dtkls.jpg
BE WELL .. GH
517t51.jpg
20gbllh.jpg

^ Man I love that freakin blade.

Back