• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pair of Spyderco PM2's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BP_

Platinum Member
IMG_5879.jpg IMG_5878.jpg IMG_5876.JPG IMG_5877.JPG i have two PM2 users up for sale. Both have been carried, used, and sharpened. Good condition overall, and I will wipe them down and make sure they're all good to go before I ship them out.

First up, black/satin combo in S30V. Bought it new and haven't carried it more than ten or so times. Centering and lockup are good, no blade play in any direction. $OLD shipped.

Next up, camo/black combo in S30V. Bought it used, touched up the blade, carried it probably a dozen or so times. Centering is ever so slightly proud, and I mean very slight, and lockup is good, no blade play in any direction. Traded shipped.

Any questions, feel free to PM me. Pretty set on the price, but I'd knock off fifteen bucks if you bought both for saving me on some shipping cost. CONUS only please, know your local knife laws, first "I'll take it" gets it. Please follow up with PM for payment. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Price drop. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Price drop on the remaining knife. Hope to get this one sold. Thanks for looking.

Would consider trading in similar price range. Buck and Spyderco are my biggest interests at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back