Passport Wallet

When did the design of the Passport Wallet change? Mine has horizontal pockets for credit cards.

K, would you mind posting some photos? I've got a China trip coming up and wouldn't mind letting my passport snuggle into a swanky Saddleback passport wallet.

Oh, and is the embossed company logo on the outside of the wallet or the inside? Their website shows it on the outside but it sounds like maybe the photos on their site are out of date.

This has seen daily carry when on vacation. Mostly in hot, humid, tropical areas (I like to go on vacation where the water is blue or blue-green and coconut trees grow). No visible wear in the 4+ years I've owned it. I give it an application of Obenauf's LP paste every year.

Last edited:
K it is really hard to know but those kinds are very popular on the market now. They may be very convenient and I'm also crazy with such stuff [link removed, let's read the rules and follow them]

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides horizontal pocket style, bifold wallet style is more than acceptable. It is ok, I think you should try it once.

Last edited:
Back