Patriot Leather Company Sheath Review

Sorry to bump this thread from the past, but did the sheath issue ever get resolved?

I'm just in the same boat, with a sheath that the knife won't fit into. Tried emailing Patriot Leather a few times with no response. Does Sky pop back into these forums anymore ever?

Well finally got "a" response from Skyler, after two months, which wasn't followed by another. Kind of frustrating to have this staggered communication, but perhaps they're just busy. Hopefully the next response isn't two months away again.

Still no response to my issue and the gimp sheath should be at their end (which they won't answer about). Seems like I got scammed out of $150. Going to see if anyone else can make a sheath for the model. So bad.

I have next to zero experience with Patriot Leather, however I couldn't say more good things about Diomedes Industries (available at Fiddleback Outpost and for custom work), and RLO. A lot of people also recommend Condos Leather, again I can't speak to his work personally, but I've only seen and heard good things.

Bad customer service is terribly frustrating, but I would keep at it until you receive your refund.

Wish I had seen this sooner, my apologies. I do not get a great deal of forum time these days and have to spread it among all of the sub forums.

If there is ever a problem with something you receive all you have to do is email us, I will take care of it personally. Nrockclimb, pm me your info, I will build you one that fits what you paid for.

~Sky
bull shit, you ignore emails when there is an issue.

Had good dealing with Rick, good sheaths too.

Skyler is a straight up scammer and should be shut down on this forum. Shame on him.

I'll just say here that I have never had any issue with Patriot Leather and that my own business with them has been universally positive. I would also invite the other posters to make threads in the good bad and the ugly with their issues, which appear distinct from the original post in this thread.

Back