1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  1. SouthernComfort

SouthernComfort Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 8, 2011
    I can't post photos from my picture files on my computer?? When I click the "image" icon the only option I have is "Image URL". It no longer allows me to search files. ???

2. thurin

thurin Wanderer Platinum Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Use the "Upload a File" button.

3. SouthernComfort

Dec 8, 2011
    LOL, There is no "upload file " button.

4. thurin

thurin Wanderer Platinum Member

Dec 19, 2012
    ahh, you're not a paying member, so you don't have that capability. Disregard my suggestion.

5. SouthernComfort

Dec 8, 2011
    If not it has just recently expired, but I received no notification of it being renewal time. Where do I find my expiration date, it is not under my account ???

6. SharpByCoop

SharpByCoop Enjoying the discussions Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 8, 2001
    I went looking myself. When I clicked on the tab 'Paid Subscriptions' up above, there is another little click link above which says 'Purchase Details'

When I clicked that, it told me my membership status and when my subscription runs out.

That should show you.

7. SouthernComfort

Dec 8, 2011
    Found it, Thanks. That was likely the problem, my subscription had expired. Odd, they don't alert you when renewal is looming. Hope that fixes the photo thing too, haven't tried it out yet as I just renewed.

Thanks guys,
    Ed

8. GermanyChris

GermanyChris Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2015
    I got an email about mine ending