1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Phyllis Goddard

Discussion in 'Shop Talk - BladeSmith Questions and Answers' started by Raymond Richard, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Raymond Richard

Raymond Richard

Jun 17, 2001
    Phyllis Goddard

A celebration of life will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, at First Baptist Church in Eugene for Phyllis Mae Goddard of Eugene, who died Sept. 13 of cancer. She was 72.

She was born March 15, 1940, in Hutchinson, Kan., to Ova and Phyllis Riley Crowe. She married Wayne Goddard on April 4, 1959, in Twin Falls, Idaho.

She attended high school in Twin Falls. She worked in sales and management for Oroweat and Williams bakeries in Eugene and in sales at the Charles d’Lou Gallery in Eugene.

Survivors include her husband; a son, Steven of Eugene; a daughter, Connie Weaver of Springfield; two brothers, Verlin Crowe of Chubbick, Idaho, and Phil Crowe of Manteca, Calif.; and seven grandchildren.

Arrangements by Alpha Cremation & Burial Service in Eugene. Remembrances to the American Cancer Society

2. Salem Straub

Salem Straub KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 20, 2008
    I am saddened to hear of her passing. I never met Wayne or her, but I've read Wayne's books over and over and many times in those pages he paid respect to her as the reason he was able to do what he loved for a living. I have a wife like that, and I know it's such a blessing. R.I.P. Phylliss Goddard.

3. argel55

argel55

Oct 30, 2005
    Condolences to the family.

4. Pinoy Knife

Pinoy Knife

Aug 9, 2002
    Ray
    thanks for the heads up ill call Wayne to express my condolences..really feel bad for him right now .

5. Patrice Lemée

Patrice Lemée

Aug 13, 2002
    My deepest condolences to Mr. Goddard.

6. HIPunch

HIPunch

Sep 1, 2012
    My condolences to Mr. Goddard and family.

7. Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith

Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith ilmarinen - MODERATOR Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 20, 2004
    Sorry to hear that. Prayers for Wayne and the family.

8. SBuzek

SBuzek KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 7, 2006
    My condolences to Wayne and his family.

Stan