Pipes and Traditional knives (cigars welcome)

Ascorti billiard, AG Russell pipe knife, Former's Private Flake.

e8a38cd5da5903b445b3ee81052ecdc6.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

It's international pipe smoking day, so sitting on the porch enjoying a bowl of Frog Morton Cellar in my Missouri Meerschaum Cobbit.

I bought this pipe at a old barn sake for $5 and had it "cleaned up" for $20 . It is from London England and it smokes so well. The knife is a Case Rosewood handle whittler-two beautiful briars together.
20170220_214012.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow Barrett, looks like a great way to cap off the weekend. I'm a warm weather smoker, so not quite the temp I shoot for yet...Enjoy!!!

I'm the same way, Paul. Thankfully, it pretty much stays warm here. :D

Well, I gave up smoking cigarettes, pipes and cigars just over 3 years ago due to health issues. When the docs started talking about putting me on O2 24/7, I made the move over to e-cigs and vaping. Since making the move, my health has improved to the point that I'm no longer winded by walking upstairs to the bathroom. My wife and 4 out of our 5 children still smoke, but it doesn't bother me. They're all adults, and can make their own decisions.

The government has lumped them all in the same category as tobacco, so it should fit in here. If y'all don't mind, I'll add my entry with one of my advanced personal vaporizers...Lost Vape Therion DNA75 with Aromamizer Supreme and Wonders of the World's Pyramid of Giza. It's a honeysuckle and vanilla flavored e-liquid.

click image upload

Good looking meerschaum, VashHash! (And that #98 ain't bad, either.) ;) :D

Thanks, it's the second pipe i ever bought. Been using it off and on for about 10 years. Got this one about 2 years ago.

Takes awhile for warm weather to settle into the Dakota's. Today hit a high of 73° so I cracked open the humidor and found a fresh La Unica #400 with my name on it. Enjoyed the first cigar of the season tonight. May be at least a week before I enjoy another as the highs next week are only in the fiftieso_O

TypuQp.jpg

I like that 77 with a Spear and can almost taste the cigar my friend .
I sent you an E-Mail this A.M.

Harry

Glad you got to get out there and enjoy a nice cigar, Paul! Good-looking Northfield Barlow, too! :thumbsup:

Back