1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

PLEASE move the "Mark forums read" button!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Shawn7656, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Shawn7656

Shawn7656

Feb 15, 2012
    Everywhere on the forums you click this spot if you want to get to your subscribed threads

[​IMG]

Everywhere, except for when you click on "New Posts". Then that same button becomes "Mark Forums Read"

[​IMG]

Numerous times have I accidentally clicked this button and (most likely) lost out on good info, giving good info, or sales simply because I wasn't sure if I had been in the thread anymore, or because it wasn't listed on the "New Threads" list anymore. PLEASE move this button, or put the "Quick Links" button in the same spot when on the "New Posts" page!! That, or at least add an "Are you sure?" pop-up to avoid accidental clicks!