1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

POF P308 20" Tungsten Cerakote with Nightforce NXS, ADM Mount, extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by M67, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M67

M67 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Looking to sell a POF P308 Gen 4 rifle with tungsten cerakote. Rifle features a 20" barrel which is now discontinued by POF. Magpul PRS stock with either an Aero Precision or CMMG rifle buffer kit (I'm 90% Aero).

will sell the rifle as a complete kit, or just the rifle by itself. If the rifle sells I'm keeping the scope/mount (not for sale outside of the package)

Rifle include shipping to your FFL using a cashier's check, no paypal please.

Scope is a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 with a MOAR reticle, mounted on an American Defense Recon SL mount and an Acculevel fixed scope level. Scope is like new with the box and inspector sticker.

Rifle has had 40-50 rounds, pretty much like new. Comes with 4 mags total, 3 of which has the Ranger plates

Rifle with PRS stock- $2300
    Rifle with Nightforce scope, mount, and level, $4000

If you have any questions please ask.

No trades or partial trades please.

(Sorry for the cockeyed pics)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]