Post your NWA knives

I remember seeing Nicks earlier work with mostly Corian handles.. They were priced very reasonably as well. Wish I bought more of his earlier stuff!!

I play to.

DSC02184.jpg
[/IMG]

Jozsef

wow.. awesome pics (Brians)folks...:eek: Nick makes some amazing knives... i really want one of those smaller EDC style knives, like the one that we passed around...:)

here's my forum knife.. i had Nick make mine with a 4 in. blade, instead of the 5 in...:) i love this thing... it's probably one of the most comfortable knives i have...
i have some more pics somewhere.. i'm going to have to search my photobucket account...

IMG_3898.jpg

I am gonna be droolin over this pic till my matching one is done. Nice blade!

Nick you do amazing stuff. I love every one Ive seen of yours...

My first!!! :D :thumbup::thumbup:

IMG_4204.jpg

Haven't used it yet, but I can not wait to get out with this guy :)

Interesting. The Scout is a bigger knife than the Sierra Scout comparing blade width and handle size. Sierra is just a little longer. I have a Scout and really like the size and blade shape.

I got in a slightly shorter TK(8.75") and a Stinger last week. Just now getting time to get a crappy widow light pic. I love the workmanship and finish on these knives. There real lookers, but you can tell there made to be used hard:thumbup:

TK

Stinger
edit- sold Stinger, took pic down. It was a fine knife, but small for my hand.

Last edited:
I Love this knife....and Snow in Georgia!!! My new favorite!
Hike on trail from yard.

dscn0045k.jpg

dscn0043hy.jpg

dscn0044t.jpg

Last edited:
I've just received my knife from Nick and haven't take any pics. It is in between the Safari skinner and the Short Safari skinner. Is a very well made tool with excellent workmanship. If you are looking for a really good knife, ccall Nick

These sure are some great pics guys. Thanks for posting them:thumbup:

Nick

Back