Post your Ray Laconico Knives!!

Flash that didn't get a name. I only made two of those. When I put it up for sale I had "short and stout" as the description. The term stuck with it.

Have a few more since my last post:

attachment.php

dang lisantica....nice! :thumbup:

One of a kind liner lock. Huge D2 blade (over 4"), smooth tan G-10 scales, Ti fittings. Pictured here with a LARGE Sebenza so you can see just how big and beautiful this awesome knife is. Thanks again Ray!! Cheers.

Attachments

• lacseb.jpg
    lacseb.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 80
Here's what I have so far. Always looking for more. As a collector, I can say with 100% certainty that very few can grind the way Ray can.

P1170791.jpg

P1170792.jpg

P1170790.jpg

P1170788.jpg

what a great collection, dinokay - congrats! I love the second one from the right: Does it have a name?

my small but very proud collection of laconicos. hoping to score a folder some day as i absolutely love ray's work. :D

laconicos.jpg

my small but very proud collection of laconicos. hoping to score a folder some day as i absolutely love ray's work. :D

Very nice knives as well!
I only have two slip joints hoping to score a fixed blade from Ray soon...

Please excuse the "used" condition :)

1134_ET_Laconico_022-f.jpg

1134_ET_Laconico_042-f.jpg

1134_ET_Laconico_013-f.jpg

1134_ET_Laconico_016-f.jpg

Cute! I really like the (coffin) handle shape :thumbup: and that gorgeous Amboyna!

Dino or Ray, what is the knife second from the left in Dino's collection. Is that an EDC? Love the lines on it. Classic clean Laconico.

Back