1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Posting Feedback

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by ASBOB, Apr 7, 2012.

1. ASBOB

ASBOB Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2008
    How do you post Feedback on a transaction (all good). It's been a while and I've forgotten how to do this.

My thanks for helping someone with an ageing memory.

2. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
  3. ASBOB

Feb 8, 2008
    The best kind of transaction.

My thanks.

4. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    I hope that blog post helped you out ASBOB. :thumbup:

5. ASBOB

Feb 8, 2008
    First, let me thank you for composing this help in the first place.

Also, I'm still having problems. After I get into the Leave Feedback section, after I fill everything out, I keep getting a message that says, "The message you have entered is too short. Please lenthen your message to at least 10 characters." But my public message is 26 characters.

--what am I doing wrong?

--what should I do differently?

--my message was posted in the comment section for all to see. Fo I also have to post in the private section? Is that what this is referring to?

My thanks.

6. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
    Yes, that's what it refers to. ALL sections need an entry.

7. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Thnaks for the kind words, I'm glad it helped. Esav is correct, in the message field towrds the bottom that is where you need to fill in the remaining characters. While this does not happen often (to me atleast), it does happen from time to time. Please let us know if you are able to post successfully.

8. ASBOB

Feb 8, 2008
    Got it. All good now.