• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Potential Scammer alert/stolen knife?

Hey DERICDESMOND, I've been emailing you about your other thread. You can email me at my handle here @gmail if you'd like. Thanks.

Hey guys first and foremost you all rock, thanks for the support.

Just woke, angry, decided to give paypal a call to speak my mind. Had absolutely zero expectations of any action to be taken, but obviously Kim is a reasonable person. She told me she will be crediting my account for the full amount (she first said half but changed to full). That said, my faith in paypal has been restored but this little weasel is still out there with free knives, that makes my skin crawl. I do not think paypal going above and beyond should erase what he has done.

^ This is fantastic news, Eric! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited:
I haven't followed this whole thread but is everyone aware he is a member here? I'm assuming after all of this he and his IP should be banned... looks like he was on just a couple of days ago. MikeyT33 is the BF's name that is associated with that mftyler33@gmail.com email address. Sorry if this has already been taken care of I haven't the time at the moment to go through the whole thread. Glad the OP got made whole at least. Ban this jerk!

MikeyT33's activity..... 4 whole posts not related to trying to buy or (mostly) trade for something.

For Sale: Production Fixed Blades (Individual)18
For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)12
For Sale: Fixed Blades7
For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)6
General Knife Discussion2
Chris Reeve Knives for sale2
For Sale: Folders1

After D's experience with him I like many would think a ban is in order, just trouble waiting to happen.

Hey guys first and foremost you all rock, thanks for the support.

Just woke, angry, decided to give paypal a call to speak my mind. Had absolutely zero expectations of any action to be taken, but obviously Kim is a reasonable person. She told me she will be crediting my account for the full amount (she first said half but changed to full). Cant believe the big guy actually listened to the little guy, quite refreshing I must say. That said, my faith in paypal has been restored but this little weasel is still out there with free knives, that makes my skin crawl. I do not think paypal going above and beyond should erase what he has done.

eta-Had intended on contacting mail fraud and local LEO today but not sure if I have that right now that I will be made whole?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I haven't followed this whole thread but is everyone aware he is a member here? I'm assuming after all of this he and his IP should be banned... looks like he was on just a couple of days ago. MikeyT33 is the BF's name that is associated with that mftyler33@gmail.com email address. Sorry if this has already been taken care of I haven't the time at the moment to go through the whole thread. Glad the OP got made whole at least. Ban this jerk!

Thanks for this post. Hopefully he'll get banned for this, but if not, another one for the ignore list to avoid doing business with. :thumbup:

Esav was on top of it in mins,

Eric, this creep is a disgrace. Can you contact his bank and explain the scam to them?

I ran his email address and it matches Bladeforums registered user Mikey T33. I am going to ban this scammer now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods are on it...
This is OUTSTANDING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to post my emails you should post your disgusting emails and threats that you sent me! Who won the paypal case? If anyone is getting scammed here it is me. I've done business with sveral people through ebay and have never had a problem and have never had a problem with a single person i've done business with through here. I wouldn't have seen this if it wasn't for a gentleman notifying me. This is absurd and i'd never scam anyone for any reason. Posting my information and lying is a great way to get sued for libel. I new you were crazy from the moment you told me that you hoped your dead mother would haunt my effing dreams.

If you're going to post my emails you should post your disgusting emails and threats that you sent me! Who won the paypal case? If anyone is getting scammed here it is me. I've done business with sveral people through ebay and have never had a problem and have never had a problem with a single person i've done business with through here. I wouldn't have seen this if it wasn't for a gentleman notifying me. This is absurd and i'd never scam anyone for any reason. Posting my information and lying is a great way to get sued for libel. I new you were crazy from the moment you told me that you hoped your dead mother would haunt my effing dreams.

^ Mikey: Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Are you still single?
https://www.meetme.com/inomcrayons

And please do me a favor, Mikey. Don't ever crap in one of my sales thread's. Your etiquette, or lack thereof, is pathetic!
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ayfarer-Dress-One-Off?p=16985460#post16985460

Last edited:
i just read through this and this is appalling! the reason why i received my money back is because i never received the knives and thats also the reason he can't follow any legal venues is because i've done nothing wrong. Deric is just doing what he said he was going to do "drag my name through the mud across the internet", if anyone deserves to be banned from this forum it would be him. I hope you understand that everything here is proof in a libel case. i will be contacting my lawyer

Back