Prayer Request

I pray for Hanna's fast recovery and for the lord to guide you in your time of need.

Wishing Hanna and your whole family the best, and for strength in a distressing time.

John, my thoughts and prayers will be with Hanna, you and your whole family.

Best wishes to all of you from down south..........

Steven

John, my thoughts are with you and your family.
If there is anything you need, I am not too far.

So sorry to hear about this. Positive thoughts for Hanna and the rest of the family.

Glenn

Hang in there Alison, John, Connie, and the entire JK family. I am praying for you and I know everyone here is as well. I hope all is well and i am praying for good news.
Dan

This is Alison again. Hanna was diagnosed with leukemia and severe pneumonia. She got her first chemo treatment and handled it well. The big problem is her problem breathing. Becky and Dave are staying at the hospital, and I work in the town they are in, so if they need anything I am close. Dad and Connie are keeping Hayley with them, and bringing here back and forth to the hospital. Neither Dad or Connie have eaten anything since yesterday morning, and when I brought in food from the station, they still did not eat, I`m worried about them too.
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes,
Alison

I hope that all treatments go well. And that there is a swift recovery for Hanna.

Back