1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

PRICE DROP: Custom Bruiser Rodent 6 w/out Top Guard--Now open to trades :)

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by joshuaharman, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshuaharman

joshuaharman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2010
    PRICE DROP: Custom Bruiser Rodent 6 is all that's left :D

Up for grabs is a brand new custom shop Rodent 6. The top guard was removed and it is sporting bruiser black and blue G10. It is like a Ratmandu hopped up on steroids! :eek: I thought the RMD was the perfect mid-sized blade, but without that top guard, the Rodent 6 is everything I love about the RMD, only slightly more awesome :thumbup::D:D Looking for $249 Paypaled and shipped (RMD not for sale)

Not sure it's the only one like it--believe there may be up to three others kicking around in the world--but it's pretty dang unique :D

First "I'll take it" followed by an email or PM gets it. May be willing to ship overseas if buyer assumes all risk (would need to ask for paypal gift in that case) and pays for extra shipping. Open to possible trades on the Rodent 6--primarily Bussekin.

Please make sure you are legally able to own these in you area--I can't be liable for things like that :) As always, thanks for looking!

P1010621.jpg P1010625.jpg P1010629.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  2. joshuaharman

Feb 20, 2010
    P1010615.jpg P1010616.jpg P1010618.jpg

3. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006
    If you will take a postal MO for the 911/sheath --I'll take it

4. Leviathan Arms

Leviathan Arms

Feb 29, 2012
    Scrap Max 360 $85 I'll take it.

5. joshuaharman

Feb 20, 2010
    911 and Scrapmax are SPF. PMs replied to. Thanks!

Rodent 6 still available.

6. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Clear out your mail box my brother

7. joshuaharman

Feb 20, 2010
    Done. Ooops :D

8. joshuaharman

Feb 20, 2010
    Bump. This blade cost me $243.85 shipped from the Swamp. For those waiting to see how low it goes, this is pretty much it :)

9. joshuaharman

Feb 20, 2010
    Trade pending. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.