1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

PRICE DROP! HOM Specter Evo Purple/Gold Two-Tone, BRS Barebones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by GoonyGooGoo, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoonyGooGoo

GoonyGooGoo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Must be 18 years or older to buy and know your state and local knife laws. I only accept PayPal and ship CONUS. Shipping and PayPal fees are covered in the price of the knives. I ship USPS Priority and will supply the tracking number.

This is a HOM Spector Evo. It has an acid wash/satin two-tone finished Elmax 4.4" steel blade. The titanium handles are purple and gold anodized with satin finished faces. Includes titanium spacers, latch (removable) and pocket clip. This knife is in near perfect condition, LKNIB. Comes with original box and papers. It has been kept in a safe and never flipped. Probably my most beautiful knife.
    SOLD

IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg

Next is a BRS Barebones. Never flipped and kept in a safe. Near perfect condition. Includes original box and papers.

SOLD

IMG_0593.jpg

I can supply more hi-res pictures if you PM me. I hate to sell them, but I need the $ for bills.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Powerslave1123

Powerslave1123 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2016
    If you don't mind offers, I'll offer $170 for the barebones, I can pay immediately. Email me, Powerslave1123 at Gmail, thanks.

3. Zjsomers89

Zjsomers89 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Pm sent for specter

4. GoonyGooGoo

GoonyGooGoo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Close thread please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.