• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP!! Kel Tec KSG Titanium 14rd 12ga + extras

***Buyer must be 18+ and must know all applicable laws to the purchase of such an item. No shipping to CA due to your laws.***

This is an excellent condition Kel Tech KSG 14+1 rd capacity 2-3/4" 12ga buckshot slugs etc. Has fewer than 50 rounds down the barrel. I purchased new a year ago. Attached is a mag pul angled grip. Also has flip up AR style sights . This is the special edition titanium color version of the KSG

From their website:
The KSG™ is no ordinary tactical shotgun. Its dual tube magazines hold a dozen 3 inch, 12 gauge shells (plus one in the chamber), with the flexibility of switching between various projectiles. A patented downward ejection system makes it truly ambidextrous, while its 26.1 inch overall length, 18.5 inch cylinder bore barrel and 6.9lbs of weight make it is as compact as legally possible.

I'm only looking for *$800 shipped and insured to your FFL.* If your FFL requires that I ship from my FFL, please add an additional $25 for the transfer fee. I'm also happy to do a local sale for AL residents in the Stevenson area.

Cash PayPal accepted with no pay pal comments mentioning what the purchase is for because of they're anti firearm rules.

IMG_0997.jpgIMG_0997.jpg
IMG_1001.jpgIMG_1001.jpgIMG_0997.jpg

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I think this KSG is legal to ship here in Cali. Very nice KSG btw

Back