1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

[PRICE DROPS] Craftsman, Frontier, Schliepper, Colt, Rough Rider

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by orca8589, Dec 14, 2012.

1. orca8589

orca8589 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Production folders for sale here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...man-Cold-Steel-RAT-Spyderco-Boker-A-G-Russell
    Custom fixed blade for sale here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1018992-Geisler-handmade-fighter

Previous sale thread (Traditional folders): http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/985890-Case-Camillus-Buck-GEC-A-G-Russell

Case CV large and mini Trappers Large Trapper SPF to fishiker, Mini-Trapper withdrawn: yellow delrin scales, small one marked with a company logo. good snap on all blades; $40. for both
    [​IMG]

Carl Schliepper large stag Sockman: previous owner blued the blades, and did a great job. Great snap on all three blades. Very nice Stockman from Germany; $43.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Frontier, Schrade Copenhagen, Imperial Diamond edge, Sabre brand: SPF to pa knifeguy all carried & used, but all are in good to great condition, good snap on all blades, white Frontier has a small crack at the center scale pin on reverse side, Sabre has some bubbling of the plating on the bolsters, these will make great EDC's; $50. for all.
    [​IMG]

Schrade Uncle Henry patterns, and a Craftsman: SPF to fishiker all carried & used, but in great shape, good snap on all blades except the Craftsman, spring on main blade is not as strong.$45. for all.
    [​IMG]

Craftsman Stockman patterns: SPF to Mykel m top one made by Schrade, with nice peachseed scales, used & sharpened, but still has a lot of life left in her; the bottom was also made by Schrade I believe, same condition; $25. for both.
    [​IMG]

Buck 317: SPF to fishiker carried & used, some play in main blade, very minor play in secondary blade. I had planned to fix this one, and just haven't gotten to it. $25.
    Stanley large Trapper: made by Camillus, for a contract Stanley had through United Cutlery. Well made, rugged work knife. $16.
    [​IMG]

Colt #CT206 Tear-drop Jack and and CT207 large Whittler: both come in nice boxes, and are great values for the money. Not used, but looked at a few times, so there are minor handling scuffs on them. $24. for both.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rough Rider #RR301 large Stockman: unused, nice MOP, fit & finish is a little nicer than most of the patterns I've seen. $17.
    [​IMG]

- First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it, with email or PM follow-up.
    - Buyer is responsible for adhering to all applicable laws regarding ownership of any knife you buy from me.
    - shipping included in price; USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation, and insurance if value warrants it.
    - Shipping to U.S. addresses only.
    - If payment is received by tomorrow (Friday), I might be able to ship tomorrow afternoon, but it may be Monday. I cut my right thumb pretty bad tonight, so my dexterity is pretty limited right now.
    - I'll take PayPal or USPS money orders. If paying by PayPal, I'll eat the fees. My PayPal is cnroles(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. Do not send payment until I confirm.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  2. fishiker

fishiker

Nov 5, 2006
    If you will take a postal monry order as payment I'll take these:
    Schrade Uncle Henry patterns, and a Craftsman: all carried & used, but in great shape, good snap on all blades except the Craftsman, spring on main blade is not as strong. $45. for all.
    Buck 317: carried & used, some play in main blade, very minor play in secondary blade. I had planned to fix this one, and just haven't gotten to it. $25.

3. orca8589

Jan 27, 2007
    fishiker - they're yours, pending my receipt of the USPS money order. Email sent with my address.

Doug Add: more pics sent via PM.

~Chris

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  4. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    I'll take the craftsman stockman's

5. orca8589

Jan 27, 2007
    PM sent with PayPal info.

~Chris

6. pa knifeguy

pa knifeguy

Jun 8, 2004
    i'll take the frontier stockman group.
    Thanks, Skip

7. orca8589

Jan 27, 2007
    They're yours; I left a visitor message with my PayPal info.

Thanks!

~Chris

8. pa knifeguy

pa knifeguy

Jun 8, 2004
    Payment sent.
    Thanks Chris

9. 357survival

357survival

May 14, 2010
    are the Craftsman Stockman patterns SOLD or still SPF or ??

10. orca8589

Jan 27, 2007
    357survival - they're sold

~Chris

11. stemgj71

stemgj71

Feb 17, 2013
    I know this thread is over two years old but are the two colts still available?