1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Pumpkin Gladius with Chuddy Bear Sheath

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by bubblebelly, Sep 2, 2012.

1. bubblebelly

bubblebelly

Oct 18, 2010
    Well, a medical emergency forces me to sell my pride and joy. My 6 year old son has surgery to remove a tumor from his neck this coming Friday, and I need to raise money to cover the expenses. This is a SWEET setup, and I rarely see pumpkin gladius' offered up for sale. The gladius is in mint condition, not a blemish or mark on her. The sheath is absolutely stunning, if you have ever seen a Chuddy Bear sheath in the flesh (hehe), you know what I'm talking about. This one has basketweave stamping and comes with a Baldric adapter and shoulder straps. I have not even put the adapter and shoulder straps on the sheath, so it is exactly as it arrived a few months ago from Chuddy Bear. The price is SPF TO MADDMAN shipped to con. US. Paypal only. As usual, first "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking, and I hope she finds a loving home soon!

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      54.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      59.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      31.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      49.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      101.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  2. 1whobuys

1whobuys Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Hope all goes well on Friday and I wish I could help you out on this combo but times are tight.
    I could be interested in the sheath if you decide to split them.
    Thanks

3. bubblebelly

bubblebelly

Oct 18, 2010
    Thanks for the well wishes, it is greatly appreciated. If it comes down to it I might split them but I would prefer to have it all done in one sale if possible.

4. bubblebelly

bubblebelly

Oct 18, 2010
    Alright here is a $100 price drop to get things going :thumbup: I really need to get this sold as soon as possible, so I can have everything in order before the surgery. Thanks guys.

5. MADDMAN

MADDMAN Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Pm sent.

6. bubblebelly

bubblebelly

Oct 18, 2010
    SPF to MADDMAN