Putting the BK2 to the test, so you don't have to...

I'm glad I found this thread Very impressive:thumbup:
And here I was having second thoughts because I just bought a Third bk2.
Must quit buying them and get a bk4....

Seeing this thread reminded me of the day my micarta scales came in for my BK2. I left work early and had plans to go fishing, so I went home to check the mail and no scales. I swung by the store to pick up some bait and beer and swung by my house one more time before I headed out. The mailman was just dropping them off when I showed up. So I threw them in my passenger seat and headed to this pond, there was an old dock through the woods that id cast off on. So I'm changing my scales and one of the bolts drops in between two of the flooring boards on the dock, there is dirt underneath and the screws about a foot down. So I took my bk2 and pried a flooring board to grab my bolt.

Wow, awesome indorsment mate, I shall save my pennies, tell my girlfriend a few little white lies, purschase a BK2 and become a full fledged beckerhead.

This is the best BK2 thread I have seen so far! What is it about watching something get beat to hell that is so exciting? Great knife. +1 sticky

This is the best BK2 thread I have seen so far! What is it about watching something get beat to hell that is so exciting? Great knife. +1 sticky

Welcome to your first post! You need to be careful ;) this thread is what started the addiction for me!

another +1 on a sticky

I was looking for this thread as I wanted to show it to a friend, but unfortunately the images aren't loading. Does anyone know if its archived anywhere?

Back