R-Series Knives

The R series isn't new, it's been around for quite a spell. I think Ram is pretty new, so he's making them but he didn't invent them. I got nothing to back that up with, Meister Tall I'm sure is already checking the archives.

The R series isn't new, it's been around for quite a spell. I think Ram is pretty new, so he's making them but he didn't invent them. I got nothing to back that up with, Meister Tall I'm sure is already checking the archives.

He had to order a new cloak before entering the archives. He wore out the old one. Might take longer than usual.

So that's it. Totally understandable.

I actually have two of his cloaks I still need to press right after I polish his sandals. Ran out of sandal polish. My bad. I'm sure I'll be replaced forthwith for my ineptness very soon.

EMS for that R-4 knife... Fingers crossed.

Got the Done Deal!! Woo hoo!!

Last edited:
I now have R-1 through R-10 in route with R-11 being made. Some are the most functional regular blades I know HI to produce. Look them up when available. I know I have a 29" Ram Dao and a 30" Janawar Katana but really, why? The little ones do all necessary for a knife. The others are mostly all choppers, with some exceptions. The reason they are Khukris.

I now have 1-10 with glorious efforts of different old school and new school Kami's. When I get number 11, I will show rhem all off. Auntie must have picked the proper Kami best for each one. She's a true wizzard. In this case, the set is better than the originals. 1, 2 and 7 could make you envious.

Back