Randall Cattleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm changing the direction of my Randall collection, so my change is your benefit. I have a model 3-5 that I received in a trade that I'm putting up for sale. It has been used so the carbon steel blade does show signs of sharpening and does have some carbon spots. The person I received the knife from in trade thought he was doing me a favor, so before he shipped it to me he polished the blade to remove the carbon spots and patina. It now has a mirror like finish to the blade. Knife also has a brass single finger hilt and a beautiful stag handle that is has a nice patina to it. Original sheath does show signs of wear but is in good condition, original orange stone was dropped by previous owner, he did replace it with a correct orange stone. This knife would make an excellent user for someone. I'm asking SOLDshipping included, CONUS only, Alaska and Hawaii will be shipped at actual shipping charges.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Last edited:
Cattleman is a standard catalog model and has been used but not abused. Sheath has been worn on a belt, but is in very good condition. Asking $375 obo, includes shipping - CONUS only, Alaska & Hawaii charged for actual shipping charges. Knife will include a knife pouch.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Randall Cattleman b.jpgRandall Cattleman a.jpgRandall Cattleman Sheath b.jpg

Last edited:
BTTT

Price drop:

Cattleman: $375, price includes shipping, CONUS only, Alaska & Hawaii shipped at actual charges and a Randall knife case.
3-5: SOLD, price includes shipping, CONUS only, Alaska & Hawaii shipped at actual charges.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Last edited:
For Sale: Adding a Raymond Thorpe Bowie: 12-13. 13 inches of carbon steel, double brass lug hilt, brass scalloped collar, scalloped coolie but cap, dark walnut commando shaped handle with brass plaque with original owners initials, owners name is also etched on the blade. Knife also comes with original JRB sheath and white stone. This knife was built between 1968-1972 and is very good condition, no signs of use or sharpening, but the carbon blade is starting to develope some carbon spots that are only on the surface. Asking SPF, will include shipping, Conus only and a Randall knife case.

Thanks for looking,

Dan Snyder

Attachments

• Randall Raymond Thorpe Bowie 12-13.jpg
    Randall Raymond Thorpe Bowie 12-13.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Randall Raymond Thorpe Bowie 12-13a.jpg
    Randall Raymond Thorpe Bowie 12-13a.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Randall Raymond Thorpe Bowie 12-13b.jpg
    Randall Raymond Thorpe Bowie 12-13b.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
BTTT

I'm bringing this back to the top. I'm also interested in trades. I'm interested in the following Randall models: 2's, 3's, TC Specials, 13's, ivory handles, fossil ivory, walrus and stag. If you are in Kalifornia and close to me I'd also be interested in trades for hand guns, shot guns and rifles. So pm or email me with your cash or trade offers.

Thank you for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

BTTT

Cattleman still available with a price drop. Raymond Thorpe is also still available.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Last edited:
BTTT

If you didn't find that special Randall at the Blade Show, and still have money left, these 2 knives are still available. PM or email me an offer.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kallifornia

Last edited:
BTTT

Dropping the price on all 3 knives:

3-5 is SOLD
Cattleman is now $360
Raymond Thorpe is now SPF

All offers considered, prices include shipping - CONUS only outside of CONUS actual shipping charges, same for all other destinations.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back