Rat Chat is down for an upgrade.

Hindsight

Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that Rat Chat is being upgraded, so it may be down for a while. So bring any of your questions and conversations to this forum. I will keep you posted on how things are progressing and when Rat Chat is back up and running. Thanks for your patience and we will get it back up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks
Joshua

Cutshaw: And is now back! Thanks, Josh.

http://www.swampratknifeworks.com/ratchat/forum.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello? Anyone there? :rolleyes:

Obviously still down, is there any speculation about when we will be back up?

-carl

Sorry for the delay. We are still working on the upgrade. I am sure that we will have it back up and running soon. Untill then grab a beverage and hang out here. Thank you for your patience.

Joshua

Magoo-
Swampwater goes well with Tequila (ta-kill-ya) as long as there ain't too much swampwater. Stumpwater- now that is different.
-carl

"Swamp Water (original) Cocktail Recipe
Cocktail Ingredients:

1. Absolut Citron - 1 oz.
2. Apricot Brandy - 1 oz.
3. Sweet & Sour Mix - 5 oz.
4. Lemon Lime Soda - 5 oz.

Cocktail Mixing Instructions:

A SHOT OF LIME VODKA, A SHOT OF APRICOT BRANDY. FILL THE REMAINDER OF THE 12 OZ. GLASS WITH HALF SWEET AND SOUR MIX, HALF 7-UP. IT TASTES KIND OF LIKE KOOL-AID!

Serve in a Shot Glass"

I see why that would be called Swamp water, Carl......the website I got it from only gave it 3 out of 5 stars......

But if you say so - let's get some Tequila !! ;)

"Swamp Water (original) Cocktail Recipe
Cocktail Ingredients:

1. Absolut Citron - 1 oz.
2. Apricot Brandy - 1 oz.
3. Sweet & Sour Mix - 5 oz.
4. Lemon Lime Soda - 5 oz.

Cocktail Mixing Instructions:

A SHOT OF LIME VODKA, A SHOT OF APRICOT BRANDY. FILL THE REMAINDER OF THE 12 OZ. GLASS WITH HALF SWEET AND SOUR MIX, HALF 7-UP. IT TASTES KIND OF LIKE KOOL-AID!

Serve in a Shot Glass"

I see why that would be called Swamp water, Carl......the website I got it from only gave it 3 out of 5 stars......

But if you say so - let's get some Tequila !! ;)

If it tastes like kool-aid why serve in a shot glass. Make mine a 48oz. :eek:

Magoo-
...Get some Tequila? You mean get some MORE Tequila I bet. Actually, I don't like to corrupt that smooth agave juice with mixes. But a stumpwater chaser might do.
-carl

Stumpwater:
Usually procured from a rotten stump, it is a dark coffee color. Filter through a sock and mix 50/50 with white lightning (also known as 'shine or moonshine) wait 30 minutes till the vermin croak and serve at room temperature. I like to add Lapsang Souchong to the stumpwater, warm to 188 degrees, steep, then filter and add the shine.

Maskes a great chaser for very good Tequila.
-carl

Now that sound like Haute couture, Carl. A man of culture and taste !! ;)

Last edited:
Just tried a sample today of a new Captain Morgan product, it has Tequila in it. I do honestly think the space time continuum shifted slightly. :confused:

Just tried a sample today of a new Captain Morgan product, it has Tequila in it. I do honestly think the space time continuum shifted slightly. :confused:

...I agree. I stick with the "pure" stuff- don't like additives of any kind. If I mix a drink it is in my belly.
-carl

I tend to be a purist myself, the mix of rum and tequila was bizarre at best. Smelled of tequila, initial taste was tequila, then the rum came forward then the after taste was of coconut. Very disorienting.

Just give me a glass, some ice and a good bourbon whiskey. You'll have one happy camper on your hands. :)

Back