Rat Chat is down for an upgrade.

I guess I'm gonna have to join Rat Chat when it is reborn...Sounds like a good place with good people.

Yep. There are a lot of good guys that hang out in the Swamp. Come on in and join us when it gets back up and running.

Cant wait for the swamp. I am looking forward to some orders filled. I may enquire about a Waki and Hairy Carry in 154cm.

Originally posted by Drumrboy:
I just hope that when it does come back online that all the old threads aren't lost. There was a lot of helpful info on the survival side of things.

Drumrboy - last time it went down we were able to revive old threads without any problem. The front page shows only stuff posted in the last 45 days.
I hope it hasn't been that long and that we can do the same....

Last edited:
Still no word from Eric? Is he officially gone? He was always great to work with and took good care of us.

The silence from the swamp is deafening. It would be nice to hear something official. Its obvious something has changed.

Originally posted by Neus:
Finaly some good news (any news) from the Swamp!!!!

Hey Neus ! Good to hear from you ! G'day mate !

Still waiting on the Swamp.....standing by.

Spent some quality time working on the website today. ( AKA drinking) :p We are getting very close. The Swamp will Live again.

There are lots of good folks out here who really like the swamp. We are trying to be patient. PLEASE bring it back soon!
-carl

Originally posted by Hindsight:
The Swamp will Live again.
Amen to that, brother ! Thanks for all the hard work (and drinking) to get the Swamp back ! Hooray ! :) :)

Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat.......................

To quote a very intelligent fella I know:
Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat, Rat Chat.......................
-carl

Still now result from you Chant Carl..... Keep it up brother;-)

I'm sorry to give hope about the Swamp by reacting too enthusiastic about finding you guys!
Live is treating me right but I realy miss that puddle of swampwater I call home...
I recently bought a SOD with help from Tom (Klink) and that knife is growing on me. The rubber grip (wich kept me from buying a Dog earlier) feels great in my hand a pulls me time and time again to fundle with it!
Yet have to put it to work, but I love that knife...

How are you guys?

Back