rattlehawk?

alright off to work bump, so i can earn some fund's for a piece of steel....hint.

Oh, you guys are asking about THESE? :D

1307812741.jpg

Those are the hawks. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Owe....I could make one fly!!! Like a ninja star!!! Send me one and i will test it on pecan wood block and post pics....

Look at this lucky, dog!!! I stole this from G**GLE images... Good size comparison.TeiAk.jpg

Last edited:
you know with the lanyard hole at the botom of the haft. you could bolt two or more of them together facing opposite each other and have a serious cut you up thing.

you know with the lanyard hole at the botom of the haft. you could bolt two or more of them together facing opposite each other and have a serious cut you up thing.

Winged Hawks!!! I like it!!! I can just hear my wife calling me an "idiot" while i honing my mad, ninja skills in the back yard with my Hawk wings! My Bradford Pear doesn't stand a chance! I like the way you think.:D

winged hawks, that's good. remember to stock up on gorilla tape and crazy glue, when trying this at home. if i can afford two of them, i'll try and post some pic's of the wingedhwaks.

These will fly off of the shelves once they start making them!!! :D Dare I say they'll sell better than the Ruckis? :eek:

BRING IT!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

yes i do agree. i wonder if we will get one with a flat face instead of the spike?

Back