• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reate Epoch, CRK Large Sebenza 21 Unique Graphic, Dervish Navajo Midtech, ZT 0460

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed just let me know and I'll try to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and Paypal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for a: Spyderco Lum, Ouroboros, Poliwog, S90V Yojimbo, Dyad, Striders, Chris Reeves, Hinderer MP-1, XM-18 with a Harpoon Spanto, Fatty Spanto, Slicer, or Sparrow grind, ZT 0055, Olamics, Brous Anti Up, some Ferrum Forges, Curtiss knives, Southard Midtechs, Paragon Warlock, Emerson Big Bulldog, Emerson Aftershock, Busse Hognose War Sword, ZT 0454, WE Knives Eschaton, Microtech Stitch, some balisongs, and a Graham Razel but I'll be happy to hear other offers. Worst I can do is pass and cash can be added either way.

1. Reate Knives Epoch - near mint - $360
Number 231 of 400
Two-tone satin finished CTS-204P blade
Black coated ti frame, spacer, and clip
Raised and polished mokuti inlay
Begg style clip
Lockup is about as solid as it gets and the action is smooth
Centering slightly favors the lockside but it doesn't come close to rubbing and won't rub even with pressure on the other side

DIq8oJy.jpg
b2l9Dxi.jpg

RRGOeOd.jpg
M7zafYv.jpg

O1WiccP.jpg

2. Chris Reeve Knives Large Sebenza 21 Unique Graphic - near mint - $370 --> Sold
Born November 6, 2013
Milled "silver contrast" pattern
There are a number of snail trails on the blasted ti, especially by the front pivot, that didn't show very well on camera
Just needs a re-blasting to be like new
Extremely smooth action
Locks up tight with no play
Centering is dead on

C5etfJt.jpg
NYNpTH7.jpg

GLKmIer.jpg
AidlfV1.jpg

BN5zTgk.jpg

3. Dervish Navajo Midtech - brand new - $390
Full sized blade with 4" of cutting edge
CPM-154 steel with a cobalt coating