Redmeadow "Corsair" picture thread

SpyderPhreak

Rocketman for hire
Platinum Member
No commentary from me on this one, just the pics (my notes on my initial impressions in the build thread, here).

Corsair in 1/8" O1, 7 3/4" long with a 3 3/8" cutting edge, Blackwood handles and nickel silver hardware, with "Thumpling". :cool: :thumbsup:

IMG_4630.jpg IMG_4625.jpg IMG_4626.jpg IMG_4602.jpg IMG_4604.jpg IMG_4620.jpg IMG_4621.jpg IMG_4620 2.jpg IMG_2433.jpg IMG_4607.jpg

(Pics fixed now. Hosted on BF, so they should stay put this time. Photobucket can go photo suck it! :mad: Rest of the pics a few posts down..)

Last edited:
That is Freaking Noice Jared! Congrats! As always great work Johnny....:)

Thanks guys! John knocked this one out of the park!!!

(Rest of pics from original post after fixing the epic fail by PB... :rolleyes:)

IMG_2434.jpg IMG_2435.jpg IMG_2437.jpg IMG_2436.jpg IMG_2440.jpg IMG_2441.jpg IMG_2442.jpg IMG_2443.jpg IMG_2438.jpg IMG_2439.jpg

That should be all the pics from my original post. I hope the PB servers burn to the ground... :D

Last edited:
John, you're welcome to! I'm hoping all recipients post their photos here!!! :D

That grain is beyond amazing. John is absolutely knocking these out of the park.
Nice cowbell!

The fit and finish as well as the details look outstanding..! Very nice John & Jared....

I want to thank all of you guys, you've turned this subforum into a nice little home and I appreciate that.

That pork was SOOOOOOO tender, the Corsair slid right through it like butta! :D

Yeah, sorry. No pics. :p I almost didn't get any of the cooked meat as it was...

He's got two on the runway that are about to take flight!

That's why I need pics. I need a fix.

Back