• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Regular Small Sebenza 1999 in very good condition

I have bought this knife from Chris Reeve myself in his Boise, Idaho workshop in 1999.

It does have some sentimental value, but it is lying in a drawer all the time so I've decided to part with it.

Although I've had the knife for 18 years it is still in very good condition. It has been carried back in the days, but was only used lightly. Lockup is still perfect and the scales show some light scratches as can be seen on the photos. They could be removed by blasting the scales again but it actually looks nice IMHO.

Only the box cannot be found (it should be somewhere) but the original certificate and wrench are there and the pouch too.

I'm asking 450 USD. Let's talk about shipping / insurance separately depending on preference & location.

View media item 1331View media item 1330View media item 1329View media item 1328View media item 1327View media item 1326View media item 1325View media item 1324View media item 1323

-disregard. I didn't see that shipping and insurance wasn't included.

pm sent. Ill take this knife, pending your response to my shipping inquiry! Thanks for your time!

I don't have permission to view photos? I'll take seconds (thirds?) pending photos.

Nick800 just indicated he wants to buy it, he was the first ... so SOLD pending funds/wrapping up practicalities.

-disregard. I didn't see that shipping and insurance wasn't included.

Nick800 haha I got my hopes up, ya jerk. oh well, mayhaps a small regular with some damascus will be in my future. congrats on the purchase! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Message sent

Nick800 you jerk! I got my hopes up, really have been looking for a small regular like this one. oh well, mayhaps a small regular with some damascus will be in my future then. congrats on the purchase :thumbsup:

Back