1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Replacement screws for Kershaw Leek?

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by XiaolongJackson, Feb 16, 2013.

1. XiaolongJackson

XiaolongJackson

Jun 5, 2012
    Something's wrong with one of the screws on my Leek. I think I might've damaged it while taking it apart and putting it back together. It's one of the screws that go into the backspacer through the handle. It's a Composite Leek with stainless steel handles. Anyone know how to go about getting a replacement? It's a blem, so it didn't come with a warranty.

2. KnottyEagle

KnottyEagle

Aug 10, 2012
    Kershaw will still send out parts like screws and pocket clips to blem knives. Just e-mail them.

3. Whitedog

Whitedog

Dec 30, 2005
    Go to the Kershaw site and you will find a section where you can order those parts. They are good about sending them out.

4. XiaolongJackson

XiaolongJackson

Jun 5, 2012
    Thanks for the responses. I just sent them an email.

5. 9blades

9blades

Dec 29, 2012
    Just rember don't use supe.....no..no I won't.

Keshaw should have screws to you in a week or so after the email.

6. asm3686

asm3686

Dec 5, 2012
    Every time I have requested a few screws or a clip they always send me basically enough prices to refurb 4-5 knives